Vision and Learning: January 20-22, 2023
- Prescribing Lenses, Prisms and Occlusion for Performance
- Dynamic Retinoscopy
- Interpreting VO-Star and Cheiroscopic Tracing
- Myopia Control
- Time efficient OVT evaluation and programming
- Detailed case reviews
- Lots of Hands-On Workshops
- 14 hours of COPE-accredited CE for the IN-PERSON attendeees
Strabismus and Amblyopia: February 24-26, 2023
- New Evidence Based Information for Effective Treatment
- Understand the Visual Systems of Patients with Strabismus and/or Amblyopia
- Learn Special Prescribing Techniques to Improve Outcomes
- Participate in Interactive Workshops for Evaluation and OVT Procedures
- Review and Discuss Cases Involving Strabismus and Amblyopia
- 13 Hours of COPE-accredited CE for the VIRTUAL attendees
Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation: March 31 - April 2, 2023
- Assess Patients with Neurological Insult
- Prescribe for the NOR Patient
- Prepare the Office & Learn How to Train Staff for NOR Patients
- Design an Effective NOR Program
- Develop Presentations for the Rehabilitation Team
- 13 Hours of COPE-accredited CE for the IN-PERSON attendees
The Cedarville Seminars will be presented IN PERSON in 2023.
We will also simultaneously broadcast each Seminar VIRTUALLY via Zoom.
Due to the format in which the courses were approved:
At the Vision and Learning Seminar, only the IN-PERSON attendees will receive COPE-accredited CE.
- At the Strabismus & Amblyopia Seminar, only the VIRTUAL attendees will receive COPE-accredited CE.
At the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Seminar, only the IN-PERSON attendees will receive COPE-accredited CE.
10:00am - 5:00pm Eastern
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern
9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern